Teaching, research, and public participation in global policy at the Humphrey School focuses on such areas as national security, human rights, economic development, and international policy cooperation.
Read about the international work of Humphrey School's students, faculty, alumni and international scholars and fellows in Global Notes. This forum is updated most weekdays during the fall and spring semesters and weekly during session breaks and summer term. If you would like us to post an event, opportunity or story, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Policy Area Chair
Related Academic Programs
- Master of Human Rights (MHR)
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- Master of Development Practice (MDP)
- Master of Public Affairs (Mid-Career) (MPA)
- Concentration in Global Public Policy
- International Fellows and Scholars program brings accomplished mid-career professionals from designated developing nations and emerging democracies to the U.S. for a year of professional development and related academic study and cultural exchange.
Associated Research Centers
The Freeman Center for International Economic Policy identifies the major challenges of an increasingly interdependent global economy, mobilizes resources and talents to analyze the nature of these challenges, and designs effective policy responses to address them.