Welcome to the Humphrey School! Student Services is here to support you and your success, from the moment you decide to attend the Humphrey School right up until you cross the stage at commencement. We're dedicated to helping you plan for and complete your degree, as well as sharing helpful resources and information about academic policies.
In collaboration and consultation with program faculty, professional academic advisors may:
- Serve as first advising contact to explore student interests, first-semester registration, & faculty advising recommendations
- Assist in designing a plan to complete the program, including selection of concentrations and courses
- Review Program Planning Worksheets, Graduate Degree Plans, requests for exceptions, and petitions
- Monitor student progress throughout the program
- Provide advice on academic policies, processes, and procedures
- Connect students with specific faculty, based on academic, paper, internship, and/or career interests
- Provide support and resources when students encounter academic or personal difficulties that are affecting degree progress
- Work with student recruitment and prospective student advising during the admissions process
Learn more about the Humphrey School's advising model.