Support the Humphrey School
There are many ways you can make your contribution to the Humphrey School's campaign. All gifts are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. The University of Minnesota Foundation will send you a gift receipt to acknowledge your gift.
Cash and Pledges
- Give online. Select an existing fund or priority from the pull-down box or type in an area you wish to give to under "Special Instructions for your Gift." You can also make a future pledge online.
- Send a check or money order payable to the University of Minnesota Foundation, or set up an electronic fund transfers. Download and print the gift form and send it with your gift to: University of Minnesota Foundation, PO Box 860266, Minneapolis, MN 55486.
- Double your gift! Many corporations match employee gifts to charitable causes. Find out if your gift qualifies for a match.
Many people choose to support the Humphrey School by making an estate or other planned gift. Planned gifts can include:
- Gifts in a will or trust
- Retirement plan assets
- Life insurance
- Gifts that provide income
- Gifts of real estate and other property
- Appreciated securities
- Gifts through a donor-advised fund
- Gifts from your IRA
Have you already included a gift for the Humphrey School in your plans? If so, thank you! We hope you will share your gift plans and let us know how you would like your gift to be used. Your planned gift will also be included as part of Driven: The University of Minnesota Campaign.
In Memory and Honor
You can designate your gift as a memorial or in honor gift. A gift to the Humphrey School is a fitting way to remember or honor a teacher or mentor who influenced your life, a beloved friend or family member, or a public leader you admire.