The University of Minnesota is conducting a national search for a new dean of the Humphrey School of Public Affairs. A search committee has been named by the executive vice president and provost. The University has engaged the national search firm Isaacson, Miller to assist the search committee in the recruitment and screening of candidates. View the position profile. For more information or to submit confidential inquiries, nominations, and expressions of interest, visit the Isaacson, Miller website.
- Candidate 1: Kimberley Roussin Isett
- Candidate 2: Shannon Portillo
- Candidate 3: Nisha D. Botchwey
Please complete this evaluation form by 5 p.m. on Thursday, July 22, 2021 to submit your feedback about each candidate.
- July 2, 2021: Finalists for Humphrey School dean
- April 2021: Position profile for Dean of Public Affairs
- April 13, 2021: Update on Humphrey School dean search
- March 2021: Listening sessions for Humphrey School dean search
- February 11, 2021: Humphrey School leadership transition update
- November 16, 2020: Humphrey School leadership transition
The University of Minnesota shall provide equal access to and opportunity in its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.