For the past 15 years, the Humphrey School of Public Affairs highlighted and recognized innovations from government offices around the state of Minnesota through the Local Government Innovation Awards, State Government Innovation Awards, and our most recent endeavor: Government Innovation in Minnesota. This project is being discontinued as of July 1, 2021. We are grateful to all applicants and government offices whom we've had the honor of highlighting over the years, as well as for the support from the Bush Foundation.
Highlight videos can be found on the Humphrey School's YouTube page, and our most recent stories can be found at the bottom of this page.
GIMN selection panel and staff
The Government Innovation in Minnesota program is supported by a panel of Humphrey School of Public Affairs faculty and staff.
Selection Panel & Staff
- Chair: Jay Kiedrowski, Senior Fellow, Leadership and Management Area
- Member: Katie Boone, Innovation Manager, Future Services Institute
- Member: Camila Fonseca-Sarmiento, Director of Fiscal Research
- Member: Sandra Wolfe Wood, Adjunct Faculty, Leadership and Management Area
- Program Manager: Drake Lawrence