Learn How To Apply
Master's Degree Programs
- December 15: Deadline for MPP, MDP, MURP, MS–STEP, and MHR applicants to be considered for University fellowships (DOVE and ICGC) with specific criteria.
- January 15: Deadline for all master's programs to be considered for Humphrey School merit-based aid. Note, University of MN employees utilizing Regents Scholarship are not eligible for further merit-based aid.
- April 1: Deadline for admission
- Applications completed after April 1 will be considered on a space-available basis
- Detailed directions about applying for Master's Programs.
Application Deadlines for MPA
March 1: Deadline for consideration for both admission and Humphrey School merit-based aid
After March 1: Applications for admission considered on a space-available basis
- October 30: Deadline for spring admission
- June 15: Deadline for fall admission
- Detailed directions about applying for Certificate Programs.
- December 1: Deadline for admission
- Detailed directions about applying for the PhD Program.
Undergraduate Early Admissions
- BA/MPP: September 15: Applications begin to be accepted
- December 15: Applications must be submitted
- February (early): Applicants notified of decisions
- April 15: National graduate school enrollment decision deadline
- Detailed directions about applying for Undergraduate Early Admissions.