Policy Fellows Program Application
Thank you for your interest in the Policy Fellows program!
The application deadline for the 2020–21 cohort is Monday, June 1, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- Live and work in Minnesota
- Be able to attend monthly in-person cohort meetings, and a four-day study trip to Washington, D.C.
- Review the program details, including the program fee and scholarship opportunities, here
- Basic personal information
- Program application providing relevant work history, community involvement, education, interests, and awards
- Three short essay responses (800–1200 words total)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Optional: Any supplemental information (e.g., extended CV, letter explaining unique circumstances, etc.)
- Download and complete the program application, which includes the short essay prompts, here.
- Ask two references to submit letters of support on your behalf. Please share the instructions found here with letter writers.
References should know you well and be familiar with your professional or community work.
You may upload when you submit your application, or direct references to submit via email@example.com.
- When you’re ready to submit, upload your completed application and provide basic personal information here.
- All application requirements are due by June 1 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time.
- If two recommendation letters are not submitted, you will not be considered for this cohort.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your completed application is received.
- We do not conduct interviews. All applicants will be notified of selection decisions by the end of July.