Thank you for your interest in the Policy Fellows program!
The application deadline for the 2021–2022 cohort is Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
For more information, please contact us at [email protected] or 612-625-5309.
- Live and work primarily in Minnesota
- Be able to attend monthly in-person cohort meetings, and a four-day study trip to Washington, D.C.
- Review the program details, including the program fee, tentative program dates and scholarship opportunities
- Basic personal information
- Program application providing relevant work history, community involvement, education, interests and awards
- Three short essay responses (800-1,200 words total)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Optional: Any supplemental information (e.g., extended CV, letter explaining unique circumstances, etc.)
- Download and complete the program application, which includes the short essay prompts.
- Ask two references to submit letters of support on your behalf.
- References should know you well and be familiar with your professional or community work.
- You may upload when you submit your application, or direct references to submit via [email protected].
- When you’re ready to submit, upload your completed application and provide basic personal information.
- All application requirements are due by June 1 at 11:59 p.m.
- If two recommendation letters are not submitted, you will not be considered for this cohort.
- After submitting your application, you will only hear from us if your application is incomplete.
- We do not conduct interviews. All applicants will be notified of selection decisions by the end of July.