Office: 295D Humphrey School
Immigrant and refugee policy; social networks; urban planning in diverse communities; affordable housing; and community development
Go to the University of Minnesota One Stop website to apply for these and other public affairs courses.
For syllabi for the current or upcoming semester, please visit the University of Minnesota's Course Guide and look for the syllabus icon. If the syllabus is not there, contact the instructor directly. Syllabi are available in alternative formats upon request. Please contact Jeremy Gordon at email@example.com or 612-624-7095 for assistance.
- PA 5004 — Intro to Planning - Course Description - Register for this course
- PA 5281 — Immigrants and Cities - Course Description - Register for this course
- PA 8991 — Independent Study - Course Description - Register for this courseSpring 2014Summer 2014
- PA 8991 — Independent StudyFall 2014
- PA 5004 — Intro to Planning
- PA 5281 — Immigrants and Cities
- PA 8991 — Independent StudySpring 2015
- PA 8991 — Independent Study