Office: 295D Humphrey School
Immigrant and refugee policy; social networks; urban planning in diverse communities; affordable housing; and community development
Go to the University of Minnesota One Stop website to apply for these and other public affairs courses.
For syllabi for the current or upcoming semester, please visit the University of Minnesota's Course Guide and look for the syllabus icon. If the syllabus is not there, contact the instructor directly. Syllabi are available in alternative formats upon request. Please contact Stacey Grimes at email@example.com or 612-626-1329 for assistance.
- PA 5042 — Urban and Regional Economics - Course Description - Register for this course
- PA 8991 — Independent Study - Course Description - Register for this courseFall 2015
- PA 5004 — Introduction to Planning
- PA 5281 — Immigrants: Planning &PoliciesSpring 2016
- PA 5042 — Urban and Regional Economics