Office: 254 Humphrey School
Center/Department: Freeman Center for International Economic Policy
Competition policy; tax policy; policy problems of globalization; international economic policy cooperation
Robert T. Kudrle, professor, also is an adjunct faculty member with the University of Minnesota Law School. He studies industrial organization, public policy toward business, and international economic policy. Much of his recent research has examined economic relations among industrial countries. He has served as a consultant and expert witness for the Antitrust Division of the U.S. Department of Justice and as a consultant to the Internal Revenue Service, Canadian Department of Consumer and Corporate Affairs, U.N. Center on Transnational Corporations, Overseas Private Investment Corporation, Agency for International Development, and Urban Institute. Kudrle has been vice president of the International Studies Association.
Kudrle is past co-editor of International Studies Quarterly and subsequently served on its editorial board. He has also served on the editorial boards of International Interactions, the International Political Economy Yearbook, International Intensives, and the Minnesota Journal of International Law.
A Rhodes Scholar, Kudrle holds a doctorate in economics from Harvard University and master of philosophy degree in economics from Oxford University.
Go to the University of Minnesota One Stop website to apply for these and other public affairs courses.
For syllabi for the current or upcoming semester, please visit the University of Minnesota's Course Guide and look for the syllabus icon. If the syllabus is not there, contact the instructor directly. Syllabi are available in alternative formats upon request. Please contact Jeremy Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-7095 for assistance.
- PA 5802 — Global Economic Policy - Course Description - Register for this course
- PA 8921 — Master's: Prof Paper (Ind.) - Course Description - Register for this course
- PA 8991 — Independent Study - Course Description - Register for this courseSpring 2014
- PA 5032 — Regression Analysis - Course Description - Register for this course
- PA 8082 — Working Group - Course Description - Register for this course
- PA 8991 — Independent Study - Course Description - Register for this courseSummer 2014
- PA 8991 — Independent StudyFall 2014
- PA 5802 — Global Economic Policy
- PA 8921 — Master's: Prof Paper (Ind.)
- PA 8991 — Independent StudySpring 2015
- PA 5032 — Regression Analysis
- PA 8082 — Working Group
- PA 8991 — Independent Study