The Public and Nonprofit Leadership Center (PNLC) Advisory Group is composed of local, state, and national leaders in the fields of public, nonprofit and philanthropic sectors. They are appointed by the Humphrey School Dean for a three-year term and may be re-appointed for up to one additional term. Advisory Group members advise and assist the Center director, staff, and faculty in:
- Implementing the Center’s mission and programs
- Identifying and developing financial resources necessary for the Center’s work
- Representing and helping to identify the needs of public, nonprofit, and philanthropic leaders and institutions
- Promoting public understanding of the Center’s work
- Evaluation and critical reflection on the Center’s performance in improving capacities among public affairs professionals
Members of the PNLC Advisory Group:
- Michael Anderson, Loan Office and Trainer, Nonprofits Assistance Fund
- Babak Armajani, Chair, Public Strategies Group, Inc.
- Ellis Bullock, Executive Director, Grotto Foundation, Inc.
- Dan Cramer, Co-founder, Grassroots Solutions
- Susan Hill Gross, retired history teacher and Director of the Upper Midwest Women's History Center
- John Gunyou, City Manager, City of Minnetonka
- Pham Thi Hoa, Program Officer, Anne Ray Charitable Trust
- Bernadine Joselyn, Director of Public Policy and Engagement, Blandin Foundation
- Joseph Kelly, Deputy Director, Minnesota Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Diane Krizan, President, Minnesota Children's Museum
- Lars Leafblad, Principal, Keystone Search
- Jon Pratt, Executive Director, Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
- Steve Rothschild, Founder and President, Invest in Outcomes, and Founder, Twin Cities RISE!
- David Senjem, Senator, Minnesota Senate
- Steve Struthers, Executive Director, Global Citizens Network and Intercultural Student Experiences
- Patricia Torres Ray, Senator, Minnesota Senate
Not pictured: Ellis Bullock, Dan Cramer, Diane Krizan, Jon Pratt, David Senjem, Steve Struthers, Patricia Torres Ray
University of Minnesota
301 19th Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55455