Richard Bolan Award
We are inviting applications for the Bolan Award, which comes from a gift from Planning professor emeritus Richard Bolan. The award is similar to the Humphrey Alumni Scholars in that it provides funds for tuition only, not fees.
The tuition grant of $2,000 to $6,000 is awarded to MURP students
- MURP student
- Must have completed at least 20 credits by the end of Spring 2014, and intend to complete the degree during the 2014-2015 academic year
- Must have been actively enrolled during the 2013-2014 academic year
- Recipients of two year HHH merit based aid awards are not eligible (recipients of one year awards can apply, though preference will be given to those who did not receive any HHH aid)
- Academic achievement in the planning program
- Current transcript (student copy OK)
- Program planning worksheet (your completed draft showing how you will complete the degree in 2014-2015 -- does not need to be signed by your advisor)
- A short statement (no more than one page) briefly describing your achievements in the planning program and future goals regarding a planning career
- Resume or CV
All application materials are due by 4:30 p.m., Monday, April 21, 2014. Please submit all application materials electronically to email@example.com with the following format to your subject line "<your first initial><your last name> Bolan Scholarship".